- Private advertisements only, anyone trading more than 12 items per year will be regarded as trade and treated accordingly.
- Any item that contravenes the Pet Animal Act 1951 will not be published.
- No correspondence can be entered into.
- Advertisements will appear for up two available issues subject to availability of space.
- Private advertisements are free providing the maximum of 30 words is not exceeded, we reserve the right to edit copy down to this limit.
- A price must be specified within private advertisements to guarantee insertion.- Private advertisers may include one non-returnable photograph, free of charge.
- Emails should have an attachment of a digital image.
- Kelsey Publishing recommends you quote only a mobile number.
- By submitting an advert to us, you assign all copyright in the advert to us and agree to waive all moral rights in relation to the advert.
- In addition advert entries must have complied with all legal regulations. We reserve the right to refuse any advert where we suspect legal requirements have not been adhered to.
By quoting your email address you have agreed to us sending you details of other Kelsey Publishing offers and promotions. We will NOT pass your details to third parties but if you still do not wish to receive any mailings,
I have confirmed that I am legally permitted to sell the birds/animals listed in this advertisement, in accordance with all current legislation, and that I have the necessary certification etc in my possession for this purpose which can be made available if required.